Gretna Elite Academy & OrthoNebraska Announce Sponsorship
May 4, 2022 – Omaha, NE
Gretna Elite Academy Soccer Club and OrthoNebraska are pleased to announce a new sponsorship deal that will further both organizations commitment to our local community and supporting youth through athletics. OrthoNebraska will be the official uniform sponsor for GEA’s home and away game jerseys for the next four years beginning with the 2022-23 season (with a new uniform kit reveal released prior to June tryouts). Additionally, as part of our relationship OrthoNebraska will be providing the Athletic trainer for all hosted home games in ECNL/ECNL RL/NPL/UWS games and tournaments that Gretna Elite Academy runs.
“OrthoNebraska is dedicated to getting people back to what they love. Gretna Elite Academy’s mission to enriching the community aligns well with this and we are excited to partner to provide expert care and guidance for their athletes and families.”
– Ryan Arnold, Orthopedic Surgeon and President of the Clinic
“Gretna Elite Academy is delighted to work with OrthoNebraska. It’s important to us that our values are shared. OrthoNebraskas community outreach, commitment to giving back to the community, and helping us in partnership made it a perfect fit for us.”
– Mitch Kavanagh, Gretna Elite Academy Director of Coaching
About Ortho Nebraska
We believe every patient is on a journey. With high quality, cost-effective orthopedic care for your muscle, bone, or joint pain or injury, OrthoNebraska gives you a clear path to healing. Your team of specialists walks with you on every step of your journey to healing, providing a uniquely positive patient experience. We’re close by, and we treat you like family.
That’s the magic of OrthoNebraska.
UPLIFTING, FAMILY ATMOSPHERE
From the first smile at the front desk to the patient-focused care in each office, our staff works as a team to bring you a unique standard of orthopedic care focused on your needs and goals.
At OrthoNebraska, you’re family.
With world-class physicians and other caregivers, we combine positive individualized care with the best medical practices. Our patients get appointments faster, have shorter hospital stays and less bumps on the road to recovery.
At OrthoNebraska, just about anything is possible
NRC has consistently rated our hospital as one of the highest in the country, with 92 percent of overnight stay patients recommending OrthoNebraska, compared to a state average of 78 percent and national average of 72 percent. At OrthoNebraska, we use our orthopedic and spine expertise to keep patients happy, engaged and on the mend.
About Gretna Elite Academy
“Gretna Elite Academy exists to empower members, strengthen families and enrich our community by providing an unparalleled experience for all levels, needs and ability. We foster a love of the game to promote growth and development of every player on and off the field. We create this optimal club soccer environment for everyone through a holistic, realistic and experiential approach”
- To be a player centered club offering the best developmental platform and growth environment in the state of Nebraska
- To provide the best learning environment through a detailed curriculum and highly dedicated, licensed coaches
- To operate with the highest and most professional standards
- Develop The Player: The Club will be driven with a player first mentality, to learn and understand the key components of the game. We will provide opportunities for all players to grow on the field.
- Develop The Person: The big picture is very important to us as a club; we want our players to succeed both on and off the field. We have a strong set of core values, along with hard work, humility, responsibility, and a growth mindset.
- Develop The Club: We will continually strive to collaborate as coaches, players, and parents to create a club that we can be proud to be part of. Both on and off the field, we aim to represent the club with the highest standards possible.
- Develop The Future: We are creating a better future for all our members, both on and off the field, for our players to be successful in future stages of life.