What is ECNL?
The Elite Clubs National League Girls (ECNL Girls) was founded in 2009 to enhance the developmental experience of female youth soccer players in the United States through: (i) improving the competitive environment through creation of a true national competitive league; (ii) improving the process for identifying elite female soccer players through a systematic scouting and identification program based on national competitions; and (iii) improving the daily training environment at top female youth soccer clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs. The ECNL Girls is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and is sponsored by Nike Soccer.
2021 ECNL Town Hall:
Expectations of ECNL soccer:
- 3 training sessions per week throughout the Fall & Spring
- 2 training sessions per week throughout the Winter
- Participation in primarily regional play (rosters of 18-20 players)
- Participation in 3 tournaments in a soccer year which WILL include Nebraska State Cup.
- 3 training sessions per week throughout the Fall & 2 training sessions per week throughout the Winter
- Participation in regional/national play (roster of 20 players)
- Participation in 3 tournaments in a soccer year which WON’T include Nebraska State Cup.
All inclusive (except College ID Camps & Winter Futsal)
Midwest conference Competition
Our ECNL teams will compete in one of the most competitive ECNL conferences in the country.
- Gretna Elite Academy
- Eclipse Select
- Eclipse Select North
- KC Athletics
- Michigan Hawks
- Michigan Hawks Black
- St. Louis Scott Gallagher MO
- St. Louis Scott Gallagher IL
- FC Wisconsin
- Minnesota Thunder Academy
National Event Competition
Our ECNL teams will compete against the best soccer clubs in the nation at the most highly recruited soccer events in the country. These ECNL National events are only for full ECNL Member Clubs.